Installations and Commissioning
Blighline Group have a qualified team of installation and commissioning engineers with a wealth of experience in on site requirements. Installations and commissioning can be offered with all equipment purchased from Blighline Group. These can be to suit specific requirements:-
- System installations and commissioning of systems are undertaken with minimum interruption to your facility
- Flexibility for shift schedules, weekend or evening work
- Method statements and risk assessments carried out
- Special training programmes undertaken
- A tailored commissioning visit proposal can also be produced (if not offered as part of the original contract) based on a set of specific terms and conditions. Blighline Group service engineers regularly travel the World, keeping our valued overseas clients equipment in full working order. Contact our Customer Services stating the serial number of the equipment. In most cases seven days notice is needed to arrange a commissioning visit.
- Even if the equipment was not installed or supplied by Blighline Group, our team we will be happy to quote for a commissioning visit, safety inspection, or a service contract. Just make a request and we'll take care of your equipment service needs.
email us : email@example.com